Virtual Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New clan for anyone that plays cod5

2 posters

Go down

New clan for anyone that plays cod5 Empty New clan for anyone that plays cod5

Post  InoSc0p3dJfK Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:13 am

Hey everyone i have a clan if any of you want to join its for cod5 on the 360 and if you guys all want to join there is only one requirment and that is that you have a kd ratio of .90 or higher also the clan is KJTR and my gamertag is Kevin35Durant so if you guys want to join my clan you can its pretty good and we will accept just about anyone so send me a message on xbox live i said my gamertag before or send me an e-mail at pauljleigh@hotmail.com there are about 4 more people in the clan and we could use more so if you want to join just send me a message.

InoSc0p3dJfK

Back to top Go down

New clan for anyone that plays cod5 Empty I will like too join my gamertag is DESERTEAGLE1998

Post  DESERTEAGLE Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:07 am

InoSc0p3dJfK wrote: Hey everyone i have a clan if any of you want to join its for cod5 on the 360 and if you guys all want to join there is only one requirment and that is that you have a kd ratio of .90 or higher also the clan is KJTR and my gamertag is Kevin35Durant so if you guys want to join my clan you can its pretty good and we will accept just about anyone so send me a message on xbox live i said my gamertag before or send me an e-mail at pauljleigh@hotmail.com there are about 4 more people in the clan and we could use more so if you want to join just send me a message.

DESERTEAGLE

Back to top Go down