Virtual Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE !

+4
brothainarms
MercedesKenesis
LOLEADER1
09talamonteo
8 posters

Go down

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE ! Empty ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE !

Post  09talamonteo Mon May 05, 2008 7:33 pm

hello i'm new to call of duty (4) and i dont know with one to get call of duty (4) for xbox 360 or playstation 3 any advise?

09talamonteo

Back to top Go down

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE ! Empty Re: ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE !

Post  LOLEADER1 Mon May 05, 2008 7:55 pm

PS3 definitely. Everyone on the site except for one guy has xbox. Plus, you can chill with clan LTS and the map packs are cheaper.

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

https://www.youtube.com/loleader1

Back to top Go down

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE ! Empty Re: ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE !

Post  MercedesKenesis Thu May 08, 2008 7:03 am

you got the map pack??

and 360 is better cause the grapihcs are crazyer the game does not crash and it does not stop in the middle of the loading screen!!just like it happend with mee!!and its the same price as the ps3 for the map pack...
MercedesKenesis
MercedesKenesis
23% till Post Master
23% till Post Master

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLEADER1 Thu May 08, 2008 11:04 am

MercedesKenesis wrote:you got the map pack??

and 360 is better cause the grapihcs are crazyer the game does not crash and it does not stop in the middle of the loading screen!!just like it happend with mee!!and its the same price as the ps3 for the map pack...

dude, you need to get your facts straight. Every comment you said was wrong. First of, it is impossible for the zbox to have better graphics. Ps3 has better hardware and uses bluray discs which allow for much larger game files, hence more detail. Ps3 has better graphics as well as better audio... Optical output. Also I believe the ps3 puts out in full 1080i while the xbox puts out only like 720i or sumthin. Second, both games do crash. It has and continues to happen on both consoles. Pc is the one that doesnt have any errors. Look it up on my youtube vid of the connection error. Ppl say it happens on xbox all the time too. Third, the ms packs end up costing more due to the fact that you have d buy microsoft points to buy the map pack. Also, there is a minimum amount of points which you have to buy to get points. I mean you can't just buy enough for the map, you have to buy more. And mathamatically, point for dollar, it comes out to be about 12.97. 2.97 dollars more. So overall ps3 still kicks ass.

Ps I forgot to mention that ps3 online is free unlike xbox live.

Sent from my iPhone.

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLEADER1 Thu May 08, 2008 11:08 am

don't take the comment above harshly..... Laughing

Sent from my iPhone.

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  brothainarms Fri May 09, 2008 2:33 pm

ya dude ps3 is better because:
better graphix
better sound
free online

brothainarms

Back to top Go down

Post  MercedesKenesis Wed May 14, 2008 5:59 am

Ookay okay okay man calme down!!i just tough Xbox has better cause i though all does stuff has better but nvm and xbox 360 is better for 50$ a year man its like the best online but wtv i guest ps3 is better lool next time dont freak out okay lool!!peace dude
MercedesKenesis
MercedesKenesis
23% till Post Master
23% till Post Master

Back to top Go down

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE ! Empty ok

Post  LOLEADER1 Wed May 14, 2008 10:31 am

MercedesKenesis wrote:Ookay okay okay man calme down!!i just tough Xbox has better cause i though all does stuff has better but nvm and xbox 360 is better for 50$ a year man its like the best online but wtv i guest ps3 is better lool next time dont freak out okay lool!!peace dude
LOLeader1 wrote:don't take the comment above harshly..... Laughing

Sent from my iPhone.

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  MercedesKenesis Thu May 15, 2008 9:10 am

lool ohh yaa did not see that!!sorry
MercedesKenesis
MercedesKenesis
23% till Post Master
23% till Post Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Mon May 19, 2008 10:37 am

Yeah, I would go with 360...

Pyro

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLEADER1 Wed May 21, 2008 4:48 am

Pyro wrote:Yeah, I would go with 360...
Explain....

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyro Thu May 22, 2008 10:40 am

Reason is for the online, but maybe ps3 will catch up? I'm a huge playstation fan, but I'm ready for change.

Pyro

Back to top Go down

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE ! Empty PS3

Post  Y-e-t Mon May 26, 2008 1:34 am

The PS3 full output is 1080P, which if I remember correctly, is the HIGHEST form of graphics right now, and that is the best level that you can get, just a little comment about that graphics situation. Smile

Y-e-t

Back to top Go down

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE ! Empty 360 Knows when to update.

Post  that70scooldude Mon May 26, 2008 3:00 am

Even though Ps3 Has better Graphics,Better Sound and Free Gameplay.
The 360 Came out with the new Maps Faster and Got Rid of Juggernaught Way before Ps3,Heck the Crappy Juggernaught everyone Hates is still on the Playstation3 and may not be Taken off untill next year.
Although Ps3 does get alot of Connection Inturuptions and I mean Alot.
If you have a wireless ps3 It'll happen about 3 times a day,If you have it wired it will do it less.

When playing Call of Duty 4 alot you will hear everyone having Bad Mics,Well about everyone.Everytime you go into a game you will hear you're self Talking coming out of someone Elses Mic it's because They did not come out with Good mics like 360 But you can always mute them in Regular Games but not Game Lobbys.

that70scooldude

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLEADER1 Tue May 27, 2008 12:22 am

that70scooldude wrote:Even though Ps3 Has better Graphics,Better Sound and Free Gameplay.
The 360 Came out with the new Maps Faster and Got Rid of Juggernaught Way before Ps3,Heck the Crappy Juggernaught everyone Hates is still on the Playstation3 and may not be Taken off untill next year.
Although Ps3 does get alot of Connection Inturuptions and I mean Alot.
If you have a wireless ps3 It'll happen about 3 times a day,If you have it wired it will do it less.

When playing Call of Duty 4 alot you will hear everyone having Bad Mics,Well about everyone.Everytime you go into a game you will hear you're self Talking coming out of someone Elses Mic it's because They did not come out with Good mics like 360 But you can always mute them in Regular Games but not Game Lobbys.

This is pretty funny...
Juggernaught is still on 360...

The connection errors are not the systems fault, they are your internets fault....i use wifi and I have had 1 connection error EVER.

And the mic thing your talking about is EXTREMELY funny. First of all, the mics which are having the problems ARE NOT MADE BY SONY. Sony PS3 has bluetooth complatability which the 360 does not have. With that said, a person could use ANY COMPATIBLE BLUETOOTH HEADSET they wanted, EVEN IF IT SUCKS! Sony's wired mic is completely amazing and provides superb sound quality. The 360 wired mic is a piece of crap, I know, i have tried it. Additionaly, Sony is about to release an official PS3 Bluetooth mic which will work flawlessly with online gameplay. Your microphone comment is like saying the PS3 sucks because Motorola's headphones suck. Completely irrelevant.

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  that70scooldude Wed May 28, 2008 3:17 pm

I've spoken to alot of My friends that own a 360 and they Talk about it on Call of Duty 4 on the ps3 all the time,Juggernaught was A choice of Removement by the owner of the Game.Doubt you would know because you own a playstation 3 and not 360.

Microphone issue: If you bought call of duty 4 for xbox 360,you can speak and hear everyone Perfectly with Microsoft's Headset and will not have any problems.With Ps3 Most of everyone Buys a Usb Logitech headset or a Bluetooth headset that is Not made from Sony Yet another company.Like you said Anyone could use a wireless bluetooth headset but that's the problem.

Connection errors: To say you've never Gotten a Connection Error is To say "Ive never shot one person." I work for Computers and Have a Friend who works For Sony.It is impossible not to get a connection error unless you play single mode or you keep playing Private Matches.

I own a playstation 3 myself and not Hating on it,just saying there is alot of Problems with Call of Duty 4 and other Games such as Warhawk that need to be Fixed.

that70scooldude

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLEADER1 Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:12 am

that70scooldude wrote:I've spoken to alot of My friends that own a 360 and they Talk about it on Call of Duty 4 on the ps3 all the time,Juggernaught was A choice of Removement by the owner of the Game.Doubt you would know because you own a playstation 3 and not 360.

Microphone issue: If you bought call of duty 4 for xbox 360,you can speak and hear everyone Perfectly with Microsoft's Headset and will not have any problems.With Ps3 Most of everyone Buys a Usb Logitech headset or a Bluetooth headset that is Not made from Sony Yet another company.Like you said Anyone could use a wireless bluetooth headset but that's the problem.

Connection errors: To say you've never Gotten a Connection Error is To say "Ive never shot one person." I work for Computers and Have a Friend who works For Sony.It is impossible not to get a connection error unless you play single mode or you keep playing Private Matches.

I own a playstation 3 myself and not Hating on it,just saying there is alot of Problems with Call of Duty 4 and other Games such as Warhawk that need to be Fixed.

sorry man, but i can say " i have never shot someone." So I can also say that I HAVE NEVER HAD A CONNECTION ERROR. And for your information, I am going to college for computer science which involves netwroking and computer data transfering. I don't know who told you it was impossible to not have a connection error, but that is retarded. Why on earth would i HAVE to have a connection error. You are saying their is no way on earth i could never have had a perfect system and fast as crap internet with no ping issues at all whatsoever. They design it to work flawlessly, not make sure that everyone who plays has at least one connection error.

BTW I have a 360...

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  that70scooldude Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:38 pm

Hahahaha Omg dude You have a fast ass connection? wow congrats man but i have Friends that get connection inturuptions and Alot of people complain about it and I posted a comment saying "you'll get a connection error" meaning if you don't have a fast ass connection like you.

You're talking shit like your connection is perfect,i have Comcast with a ethernet cable and yet i get connection inturuptions man so i don't care if your going to go to school or not because i wasnt talking to you in the beginning then you come along and try to prove me wrong.

You must have Verizon hahahahaha.

and wow you have a xbox 360 that is so amazing dude. (sarcasm)
lol!

that70scooldude

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLEADER1 Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:18 am

that70scooldude wrote:Hahahaha Omg dude You have a fast ass connection? wow congrats man but i have Friends that get connection inturuptions and Alot of people complain about it and I posted a comment saying "you'll get a connection error" meaning if you don't have a fast ass connection like you.

You're talking shit like your connection is perfect,i have Comcast with a ethernet cable and yet i get connection inturuptions man so i don't care if your going to go to school or not because i wasnt talking to you in the beginning then you come along and try to prove me wrong.

You must have Verizon hahahahaha.

and wow you have a xbox 360 that is so amazing dude. (sarcasm)
lol!

Chill out bro, you don't even know what goes on when I play. I still dont see how you can tell me that I had to have had a connection. For example, how the hell can I make a statement like this, " Your house is brown, no, I have never seen it, but it is brown..." That makes no sense, just like your comments. I really could care less if you think I have connection errors or not, I know I don't so end of conversation.

Also, your "sarcasm" mark at the end of your comment is utterly rediculous. I was pointing out how your comment to me about me not owning an XBOX 360 shows how I would not know the information, not just randomly saying shit.

Finally, your last comment was directed to ME. You were trying to tell me the information and prove ME wrong. Like I stated earier, you tried to tell me that I don't have an XBOX 360, when I do. Oh well, I guess that was just another stupid comment to which you have no evidence to support...

P.S.- Use periods, we have them for a reason. And please use proper grammer, it is somewhat difficult to read your response to me when it is one giant sentence with errors and 25 ideas and statements in it. Thanks.

Last edited by loleader1 on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  LOLEADER1 Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:20 am

Oh yeah, I don't have Verizon.

LOLEADER1
Webmaster/Owner
Webmaster/Owner

Back to top Go down

ALL NEW PEOPLE TO CALL OF DUTY ONLINE ! Empty COD4

Post  wesleynice Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:32 am

How can I be with LTS If Loleader1 freinds list is full try adding me my PSN: wesleynice

wesleynice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down